Sunday, October 28, 2012

Explained

With this restart (cough), I hope to do something new about my contents.  Definitely no more of work rants and more of the things I really want.  I decided my categories will be:

a) Engineer's Wife -  after 10 years of marriage, its now time to also focus on my better half.  He is the 'Busy Dad' in my posts.

b) Family Travels -  started in 2007, I am not one to post much in FB.. Here's to more places and more memories!

c) Fat Mama No More - as I finally reach that age of 40, the body grows weary and you begin to feel things.  This is where my quest for weight loss and health check ups begins.

d) Momma to a Tweener - How does one cope? There are so many baby and toddler blogs online as there are not so much on tweeners.  Maybe because the moms are older and more frazzled?  My subject, Busy Boy is also more difficult to photo.  But bring it on!  :)

e) Just Judy - Rediscovering Me posts. Before I became a wife and a mom, I was first just me..a daughter, a sister, a friend, an older cousin.  Let's do more of these, shall we?

f) Odds and Ends - Bits and Pieces.. Anything else that won't fall in the first four?

For now, these will do.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails