Sunday, November 4, 2012

Re-Investing on Health

Killed 3 birds with my visit to our favorite hospital yesterday.   Took me the whole morning and most of the afternoon but I finished the job!  Completed my OB visited and was prescribed a diet; got a schedule for an MRI for my back with a new Orthopedic doctor and a schedule for my back rehab.  Details I hope to post later. 

It will be a busy November for me with lab schedules and return to doctor visits.  I hope the tests will give positive results.  Aside from my back, I will also have a reading on my ECG this week.  But, its time I might as well invest on (rather than bringing home work). Thank goodness for a kick ass health card from Busy Dad's company where it can help defray costs as well as keep us healthy.  Take advantage of the benefits! 

In the past I have forgone doctor visits because of work but -- you gotta live more. Did you know someone who wished they could have worked longer in the office on their deathbeds? Don't think so..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails