Tuesday, November 6, 2012

'Tis the (NBA) Season

For Dad's birthday the other year, I gifted him with a subscription to NBA Premium TV channel from our local cable. It was about a month away from the actual date but the Dallas-Miami championships were about to start and I knew he'd want to watch it under better circumstances. One call and 30 seconds later, channel is up.



Just last week, the 2012-2013 season opened and might as well forget about the other stations.. We're glued, unless it's a sucky team playing. But knowing my husband, ALL games are interesting.  And so far, the channel has not disappointed him. Up to date games, commentaries, the draft picks, fantasy and summer leagues to the ring ceremony..it's P50 a month well spent.

Not that I'm complaining.. I would rather have my boys at home than be anywhere else..  Some days, I have to fight for airtime, but more often I'm either reading or blogging or doing something else so.. ok so far.

League Pass.. Maybe on our 15th anniversary? :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails