Monday, November 5, 2012

Ebook Affair

I love books!  I'd buy it as often as we'd do groceries.  Reading books to me is something I should do daily.   Love for reading and the smell of new book is one thing I share with my Papa.

Lack of bookshelf space and the rising cost of books have 'forced' me to look at the current craze of Ebooks.  Since we need to be practical, I have since limited my purchases to books I really like.. favorite authors, continuing series and books I feel I should have.  The rest..  well, what matters is I've read the book.

This series -- and genre, got me started in this wonderful new world of ebooks love affair.   Cozy Mysteries have colorful covers,  light plots, easy reading.  This series combined two of my favorite things - cupcakes and a who dunnit mystery in a book?  I was hooked.



Cupcake Bakery Mystery by Jenn McKinley - photo from the internet

I'm still in the market for the "perfect" reader but for now, Busy Boy's Ipad will do. I'm actually on the fence here,  invest more on Ibooks  with epub version or purchase a Kindle and convert all my books to mobi.  For now, read and search and download while I can. Or message my friend, K for help. :)

With so many titles to choose from, this affair might actually be a permanent thing. Long live the happyNerd!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails