Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Thank You Treat

This year, I decided to start something new in thanking my team mates for a wonderful year with what we all love best.. eating out!!   December may be too busy and we have a long weekend ahead of us so November 29 it was, after a long day of bookings. It was my way of thanking them for a job well done, for putting up with me and for pep talk for the coming year end hurrah.

After careful planning, whispering and texting, my team and I went to Seafood Island at RG for a yummy dinner which we capped with a Starbucks drink afterwards.  To the regular night out goer, it may seem such a blah night out but I was going for my team becoming closer and sharing more experiences will help achieve that.  Hopefully, this one will.  The only downside to it was, we couldn't take a photo to avoid issues.  Maybe there will be other ways next time.

Boodle

It set me back a couple of grand but if it means a smooth sailing voyage in future, less stress for me.

Photo from Blackbeard's Seafood Island FB page.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails